Skip to main content

Do you like tea?


Here are two really good tea brands that I have been drinking off and on for about 2 years now.


Bigelow-Green Tea With Lemon
This one is for you green tea lovers. I picked this one up from BigLots for about $4. the box comes with 20 tea bags.




There are plenty benefits of drinking lemon tea. Most of them are for cleansing the human body and relieving any discomfort to a sore throat. The best time to drink a cup of tea is in the morning or on a freezing day out. Bigelow green Tea With Lemon has to be one of my top tea brands. I’m sure there are many other great brands but I’m familiar with this one and I find it very convenient to purchase at my local grocery store.

Check out the official company website for more info on the product
http://www.bigelowtea.com/Catalog/Product/37/48/18/Green+Tea+with+Lemon.aspx





Stash-Chai Spice Decaf Black Tea
If you like a more spicy flavor then this one is right for you. I picked this one up from Winn-Dixie for about $6. the box comes with 18 tea bags.




There are different varieties of flavored tea. One of those is spice flavored tea which consist of strong flavors like Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Cardamom, Sesame, etc. I found that I liked this tea more with milk, honey and sugar. I usually like to add a combination of honey and sugar to sweeten my tea. With the right amount of honey, you only need about 1 tablespoon of sugar to get the taste right.

Check out the official company website for more info on the product
http://www.stashtea.com/Chai-Spice-Decaf-Black-Tea/dp/B005DM5ABY


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lavany Facial Cleansing Brush

My last facial cleansing brush was very cheap. It did work for what I needed it for, plus it came with three brush heads. I forgot the name brand but it was around $17. It slowly stopped working because water got into where the batteries were placed. I still have it but I thought about getting a new facial cleansing brush that would last a lot longer. I also wanted something a bit more powerful.

"A servant is a master in disguise."

Lavany Ladies Portable Electric Shaver

I had the chance to try and test a cute and discreet portable shaver. The brand is " Lavany ". I've never heard of them before but their product is pretty cute.  Yes I know what It looks like. let's try not to think about that. let's just say that this shaver Is definitely made for women. I do enjoy it's small sleekness. the fact I can throw this in my bag and take with me on the go is very thoughtful. you never know when you'll need a quick shave.  For me this shaver will be perfect for my occasional facial chin hairs. they grow back quickly once a week. I'm always having to shave my face once a week with a razor. I think this small shaver will do well with getting close enough, maybe even closer than the razor. I will have to try it to see. I will test out on one of my legs since the hair there is super long.  So far from what I've experienced, this electric shaver will leave any area you shave very smooth. you don