Skip to main content

Lavany Facial Cleansing Brush




My last facial cleansing brush was very cheap. It did work for what I needed it for, plus it came with three brush heads. I forgot the name brand but it was around $17. It slowly stopped working because water got into where the batteries were placed. I still have it but I thought about getting a new facial cleansing brush that would last a lot longer. I also wanted something a bit more powerful.

I'm so happy I was given the chance to test out this facial cleansing brush. not just because I needed a new one. I also wanted to see how different brands on the market at cheaper prices would perform compared to the popular Clearsonic. this facial cleansing brush is by Lavany. It's not to big or small. It's actually pretty handy and its very light weight. it comes with everything you need except a USB wall adapter. you will need one to plugin your charging station to charge your brush.



The Lavany Sonic Cleansing Brush is waterproof. it has a built in battery that connects to the charging station to charge it. it comes with two brush heads for washing your face. one for normal skin and the other for sensitive skin. both brushes are super soft so you don't have to worry about not choosing the correct one. the brushes come with a plastic cap to cover them and there's a nice little black storage bag when you want to put everything away. 


                                            



The manual explains the brush settings which are real basic. there are 4 different power modes. the first mode is Normal mode which spins at one speed and vibrates all at the same time. the second mode is Sensitive mode which spins and vibrates a little bit faster than the first mode. the third mode is the Pulse mode which is more of a vibrating sensation. the fourth mode is the Deep Clean mode which is a steady rotation spin with vibration. this cleansing brush also has a power saving mode. it beeps at every 20s and it automatically turns off after a minute. So, if you're a person who washes their face for than a minute, you will need to press the power button to turn the brush back on again. 


I really do like this brush better than my old one. I mean it's definitely an upgrade. I did not have any issues at all using it or setting everything up. I could always refer back to the manual which gives a decent rundown of the product and settings. everything was easy to setup and easy to use. I would give this brush an 8 out of 10 for Affordability & Functionality.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A servant is a master in disguise."

Lavany Ladies Portable Electric Shaver

I had the chance to try and test a cute and discreet portable shaver. The brand is " Lavany ". I've never heard of them before but their product is pretty cute.  Yes I know what It looks like. let's try not to think about that. let's just say that this shaver Is definitely made for women. I do enjoy it's small sleekness. the fact I can throw this in my bag and take with me on the go is very thoughtful. you never know when you'll need a quick shave.  For me this shaver will be perfect for my occasional facial chin hairs. they grow back quickly once a week. I'm always having to shave my face once a week with a razor. I think this small shaver will do well with getting close enough, maybe even closer than the razor. I will have to try it to see. I will test out on one of my legs since the hair there is super long.  So far from what I've experienced, this electric shaver will leave any area you shave very smooth. you don