Skip to main content

ELF Eyeshadow Palette Review

You can't beat the quality of this palette which comes with a 100 different colors giving you a variety of different looks. it contains a blend of matte and shimmery eye shadows with a mixture of  light and dark colors.


the colors are vibrant , high pigmented and some even have a shimmer. you get all of this for the price of $10. I purchased mine off Amazon. And since I'm a Amazon Prime Member, I received free 2day shipping. how awesome is that:-) this is the one palette I personally have been using for a year now.  I absolutely love it. the ELF Professional Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette has everything you need. I would most definitely purchase again. here is the link to the official company website so you can check out the product.

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/eyes/eyeshadow/endless_eyes_pro_eyeshadow_palette_limited_edition





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A servant is a master in disguise."

Lavany Facial Cleansing Brush

My last facial cleansing brush was very cheap. It did work for what I needed it for, plus it came with three brush heads. I forgot the name brand but it was around $17. It slowly stopped working because water got into where the batteries were placed. I still have it but I thought about getting a new facial cleansing brush that would last a lot longer. I also wanted something a bit more powerful.

Lavany Ladies Portable Electric Shaver

I had the chance to try and test a cute and discreet portable shaver. The brand is " Lavany ". I've never heard of them before but their product is pretty cute.  Yes I know what It looks like. let's try not to think about that. let's just say that this shaver Is definitely made for women. I do enjoy it's small sleekness. the fact I can throw this in my bag and take with me on the go is very thoughtful. you never know when you'll need a quick shave.  For me this shaver will be perfect for my occasional facial chin hairs. they grow back quickly once a week. I'm always having to shave my face once a week with a razor. I think this small shaver will do well with getting close enough, maybe even closer than the razor. I will have to try it to see. I will test out on one of my legs since the hair there is super long.  So far from what I've experienced, this electric shaver will leave any area you shave very smooth. you don