Skip to main content

Carols Daughter Product Review.

Recently my aunt gave me some products by Carols Daughter to try on my hair. she has been natural for a year now and lives by these products. I also read and watched a bunch of good reviews both on Youtube and different blogs. this was a product I did consider trying, so I put it on my list.

I tried the Lisa's Hair Elixir: scalp & hair health shampoo and then the conditioner.

Let me just say that the clarifying sulfate free shampoo is amazing. the first thing I noticed of course was the smell. it was very pleasant. after soaking my hair with warm water I added a nice size of product onto my hair and worked it in. after five minutes of massaging the shampoo on my scalp I noticed a tingling sensation on my head. it felt amazing. therapeutic even. it was the first time I've ever felt a product actually feel like it was working. pretty amazing. I also noticed that this product was able to make my hair really stretch. after ten minutes of the shampoo, I then added the 7 in 1 complete conditioner. while my hair was still damp I added a decent amount and massaged it in for five minutes and left it to sit for another five before washing it out. after both shampoo & conditioner I dampened my hair with a towel and added a little bit of my oil of choice and let my hair sit to dry. after an hour I noticed my hair still kept some of the moisture from the wash. I thought that was amazing.





Both products worked well together leaving my hair feeling soft, smelling good and looking healthy. It also helped to show my true curl pattern. there isn't enough good I can say about Carols Daughter products. you must try it for yourself.



If you are just starting your natural hair journey or if you are looking for products to help you main moisture or whatever your need, then try Carols Daughter. they have all sorts of products for all hair types.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lavany Facial Cleansing Brush

My last facial cleansing brush was very cheap. It did work for what I needed it for, plus it came with three brush heads. I forgot the name brand but it was around $17. It slowly stopped working because water got into where the batteries were placed. I still have it but I thought about getting a new facial cleansing brush that would last a lot longer. I also wanted something a bit more powerful.

"A servant is a master in disguise."

Lavany Ladies Portable Electric Shaver

I had the chance to try and test a cute and discreet portable shaver. The brand is " Lavany ". I've never heard of them before but their product is pretty cute.  Yes I know what It looks like. let's try not to think about that. let's just say that this shaver Is definitely made for women. I do enjoy it's small sleekness. the fact I can throw this in my bag and take with me on the go is very thoughtful. you never know when you'll need a quick shave.  For me this shaver will be perfect for my occasional facial chin hairs. they grow back quickly once a week. I'm always having to shave my face once a week with a razor. I think this small shaver will do well with getting close enough, maybe even closer than the razor. I will have to try it to see. I will test out on one of my legs since the hair there is super long.  So far from what I've experienced, this electric shaver will leave any area you shave very smooth. you don